Below we have set out how Mutiny uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
We may change this policy from time-to-time by updating this page. You should check this page every so often to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as address and postcode.
- other information relevant to your Mutiny System.
We require this information for internal use only including the following;
- For internal record keeping in the persuit of doing business with you.
- Personalising your Licence
- Informing you of subscriptions and renewals.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided unless you choose to unsubscribe.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Mutiny Limited PO Box 406 Dartford UK DA1 9JW.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot, therefore, be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.