Latest Release - Mutiny @ Version 6.1.0-5350
- New Admin page to use your enterprise HTTPS Certificates
- Modifications to the Dell iDRAC7 & iDRAC8 Agents
- Backup snapshot filename now includes major version number
- New versions of Agents for Geist, NT-ENVIROMUX, Papouch, SeverCheck & HWg-STE environmental monitors.
- Network-Latency Agent now includes an estimation of the ITU "Mean-Opinion Score" (MOS) for VoIP traffic to the remote location and graphing of both MOS and Network Jitter.
- Agent for checking public-Website Certificates
- Added support for Phoenixtec Power Co. UPS.
- SpeedTest Agent to monitor Internet bandwidth.
- Updates to the Cisco Nexus Agent.
- Updates to the Extreme-Switch Agent.
- Added the Mutiny version number to the backup/snapshot file names.
- Google Maps swapped for OpenStreetMap.
- Added an Agent to monitor Cisco-Meraki Interface-traffic monitoring.
- Added an Agent for jetNEXUS load balancers.
- Added a Cisco UCS-Fault Agent.
- SLA reporter graphing improvements
- SLA reporter graph averaging added
- Added custom time period to graphing
- Advanced Search
- SNMPv3 configuration options
- Password Strength enforcement for user accounts
- Show/No show acknowledged switch for wallboard
- Tracked-Events Alerting (see manual section 9.1)
- Comments panel for status and tooltips
- New "Auto Views" for Critical, warning, ignored etc.
- New fixed range Temperature dials -10 to +50
- Shareable Dashboards
- Published Dashboards
- URL Widget for dashboards
- Maintenance Mode (see manual section 8.9)
- Tooltips added to wallboard
- Added wildcard address search to IPAM
- New IPAM module see here
- HTTPS option allows you to use mutiny over ssl with a self signed certificate
- TLS mode for email alert sending
- Track views alerting
- Published views are now embeddable
- Improved SLA reporter interface
- Waiting spinners added to all background testing
- Graphing added to packet loss agent
- Packet loss graphing added to network latency agent
- Acknowledged events are not listed on the wallboard
- Waiting spinners added to all test panels
- New integrated Reporter Module under modules
- New edit report tab-base layout
- Reporter module historical PDF archive
- New get latest update button in maintenance
- Increased the number of alert contacts to 100
- New adapters for interface polling
- Added logging to ServiceNow instance
- Default memory adapter changed for Windows Server to Physical
- Further improvements to secondary HS log management
- Auto closing of ping ignored events
- Improvements to hot standby synchronisation
- Updates to database scheme to synchronise Fedora and CentOS distributions
- Updates to indexing to speed up events searching
- Cisco ASA IP VPN monitoring adapter
- Polling engine enhancements
- Updated Hot-Standby module
- Processes added to critical processes list
- Change to auto update nodes
- Improved identification of Cisco nexus and UCS switches
New Adapters and Agents
- Added “Mean-Opinion Score” (MOS) calculation to the “Network-Latency Monitoring Agent” and graphing of Network-Jitter & MOS as well as Latency.
- NTI temperature monitoring agent
- Intel NUC CPU core temperature monitoring agent
- HP Printer page counters
- Connected nodes agent for switches
- DNS tracking agent for DHCP nodes
- New SOAP request IP Service test
- Cisco Nexus Environmental Monitor
- APC NetBotz Agent
- New version of Excel PDU agent
- Mitel IP Telephony Appliance
- v2c/v3 version of custom oid poller
- Beta version of Cisco Nexus switch agent
- Updated Extreme switch agent
- Missing Disk Critical agent
- Airedale Air-conditioning temperature and humidity
- vmware ESXi6 agent
- SNMP v3 Agent added (CentOS)
- Connected Nodes Agent
- CentOS Memory Agent
- Juniper(Netscreen) VPN monitoring adapter
- Remote Server Time sync check agent
- Processes from file special adapter
- iGeist Environmental probe
- Mail server blacklist checker
- Dell iDRAC7/8 adapter
- EPI AIMS Environmental monitor
- Extreme Switch Agent
- Juniper routing engine
- Node uptime summary
- Network Latency Monitoring agent
- ServerCheck temperature agent
- Pure storage adapter
- Interface Packet-discard Monitoring agent
- Updated HTTPS ip service test (CentOS Only)
- Restricted Graph title to a single line to fix axis shift bug
- Fixed bug in Traceroute add that stopped after 9 hops.
- Fixed file upload vulnerability in maintenance interface
- Modified IPAM SNMP scan to use single community string
- Fixed bug in NetBotz Agent
- Fixed bug in EventLogger that was effecting performance when maintenance mode was active
- Fixed daily SMS alert test for CentOS systems
- Fix bugs to IP service graphing
- Fixed bug where non-admin users could not edit their own profiles.
- Fixed bug that stopped all the nodes listing in dashboard widget selector
- Removed Icon view option from auto generated views
- Fix to cope with vendors sending multi-line traps(vmware)
- fixed stripping of html from wallboard for custom remote agents
- Changes to Printers Standard agent to remove some false positives
- Fixed bug in automatic node-update-process for fedora systems
- Fixed bug in CentOS time setting
- Fixed bug that stopped licence working for further 7 days after migration
- Fixed bug in Hot-Standby that brought the secondary up as primary
- Bug fix to scan ports test on CentOS systems
- Various small bug fixes
- Fixed bug in maintenance network settings
... and everything that came before
1.10 Fix for older Cisco switches with incorrect 64bit counters
1.10 Dell physical memory check
1.10 Changes to event logger
1.09 New Graphing structure from [Graphing] button on the Node-Status panel. It now works in a similar way to the Quick-Reports Module, but for a single node. In both, large-size graphs can be produced by clicking on any smaller version.
1.09 Additional â€œFlatâ€ icon-set, created in style reminiscent of recent smartphone OS releases.
1.09 Revised Interface-Status polling to reduce SNMP requests. Addresses the problem where some older Cisco switches were reporting errors if a large number of interfaces were being polled.
1.09 New Interface-Traffic Adapter to better cope with switches and routers with a mix of 32- and 64-bit counters.
1.09 New IP Service/Agent for monitoring a custom SNMP OID. Additionally, graphs are produced if the OID type is Integer, Gauge, or Counter.
1.09 New Agent for Papouch Temperature sensor.
1.09 Updated the Excel PDU Agent to work with new firmware.
1.09 Revised SNMP Host-MIB Adapters for Storage (Memory/Disks) to work round the problem where some Windows systems respond very slowly leading to the loss of other Host data, such as Processes.
1.09 Removed a number of potential deadlocks.
1.09 Patch to fix potential â€œShellShockâ€ bash vulnerability (this was previously released as a stand-alone patch. It is not to address an additional vulnerability).
1.09 Improved overall database-access speed.
1.09 Fix for Multiple emails sent for OK events.
1.08 New Search field on Icon, Grid and Table views as well as the Node Manager view.
1.08 Ability to choose between Icon and Grid views in the published views. (other view types to follow)
1.08 Breadcrumb in published views that shows the path to the view you have navigated to.
1.08 Integration of browser back/forward buttons in published views.
1.08 Improved support for iPads and Android tablets.
1.08 Added support for IE10/11 running on touch screens.
1.08 Use current location added to locations edit screen.
1.08 Changed node icons to open on a single click instead of a double click.
1.08 Opening panels is now consistent throughout the interface and it aligns touch screen and non-touch screen behavior.
1.08 Right-click context menu for the icon, grid and table views.
1.08 Improved time stability for installations running under HyperV.
1.08 Added support for larger disk volumes (> 2TB).
1.08 Fixed problems caused by some characters within interface descriptions.
1.08 Negative temperatures are now displayed properly
1.08 Added support for new Windows-PowerShell Agents
1.08 New Agent to summarize IP Services being monitored on a Node
1.08 New Agent to Monitor VPN traffic on Cisco ASA Firewalls
1.08 New Agent to monitor remote system-time drift.
1.07 Fixed Bug in Alert Manager for Daily SMS Alert test
1.06 Several changes to the methods used for generating published Views, new Embeddable Published Views
1.06 Smart views are now being laid out correctly in the Embeddable Published Views
1.06 Added support for the new grid layout in the Published Views
1.06 Installed new version of fping to increase ICMP-polling efficiency
1.06 Fixed bugs in CheckPoint High-availability Agent
1.06 Modified default Email-Alerts template to include monitored-item name
1.06 Modifications to published views for sharepoin
1.06 Changes to Windows 2012 recognition during discovery processes
1.05 Modifications to published views for sharepoint
1.05 Bug fix for Catch-all Contact
1.03 Missing Excel PDU Agen
1.02 Quick Reports Modul
1.02 "Grid" and "Map" Monitoring view option
1.02 Adaptors and Agent
1.02 Export CSV for Events and Alerts table
1.01 Quick Reports module
1.01 "Grid" and "Map" Monitoring view options
1.01 Adaptors and Agents
1.01 Export CSV for Events and Alerts tables
Version 5.1 major changes
Users can firstly set a date/time range and then choose a number of systems and monitored properties from a new easy to use GUI. This allows the user to draw multiple graphs over the chosen date/time range.
The module uses the RRD files for rapid access to the (time-averaged) data, thus allowing the build up of quick, interactive reports.
Under the "Monitoring" tab, the description [Node Map] in the View-selector has been renamed to [Icons] and a new [Map] option has been created. This displays the Google map of the pre-defined node locations and the rolled-up Status.
In the Node Manager, the [Update Nodes] bulk updates now lists nodes that were expected to respond to SNMP but didn't.
[Add New Nodes] and [Discover Nodes] list nodes that have been added when successful.
Adding nodes, deleting nodes and using â€œShow Switchesâ€ cause the Node Manager to refresh when the function has completed.
New Adapters and Agents:
CheckPoint Firewall high availability.
Dell iDRAC 7 Remote Access Controller.
Dell Physical Memory Array Status.
Dolby Digital Cinema Sound Processor CP750.
EPI Environmental Monitors.
Blue Coat (ex. Packeteer) PacketShaper.
Windows DHCP Ranges.
Export CSVâ€ functions have been added to the Events and Alerts tables.
A new method for DNS resolution has been developed.
Bugs were fixed on the following:
UCD-SNMP/Net-SNMP Memory Adapter.
Login issues experienced by some Mutiny-Reporter users.
1.13 Additional Mibs.
1.13 Improvements to Java DNS resolution.
1.13 Updated SLA reporter export.
1.13 Added monitoring for Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC7).
1.13 Added some hardware-monitoring support for Blue Coat (Packeteer) Traffic shapers.
1.13 New Agent to check the status of Dell Physical Memory Arrays.
1.13 New Agent to monitor fader level on Dolby CP750.
1.12 Upgraded Database schema and added new housekeeping functions.
1.12 Improved Event/Alert performance and fixed bugs.
1.12 Added system monitoring for Blue Coat (ex Packeteer) Packet Shapers.
1.12 Added monitoring of Dolby CP750 Fader level.Some minor bug fixes to the Front End and icon bank.
1.11 Various improvements to front-end performance (especially with IE8)..
1.11 Improved Dashboard performance, including map and table widgets.
1.11 Improved performance of Event history tables.
1.11 Improvements to the operation of the node and location maps.
1.11 Bug fixes to the Event-management system.
1.11 Added Kaspersky, Netscaler and Schneider-Electric MIBs to assist decode of SNMP traps.
1.11 Added SNMP trap support for Red Box voice recorders.
1.08 - Fixed bug in Event Management that caused multiple Alerts to be sent in some circumstances.
1.08 - Modified UPS Adapters to cope with simplistic SNMP from some basic UPS devices.
1.08 - Combined latitude/longitude edit box for Locations.
1.08 - Further improvements to table sort-ordering.
1.08 - Removed the line wrap from Wallboard Views when certain types of Agent Events were open.
1.08 - Improved browser resource management to address issues for some browsers.
1.08 - Added automatic one-month Dashboard trial for new upgrades from version 4.5.
1.08 - Slightly improved installation/upgrade process.
1.07 - Fixed bug in the Test Panel when Add Node was selected
1.07 - Modifications to Cisco trap manager to no longer alert on comand line changes after backup or listing config
1.07 - Open Events page/dashboard widget defaults to only showing Warning/Critical events and sorting by current Status.
1.07 - Open Events dashboard widget shows 20 events instead of 10.
1.07 - Set the secondary sort order of events to be the event ID so that, for example, more recent Critical events are shown before older Critical events when sorting by status.
1.07 - Added a default sorting direction for those columns that require it.Please see the online User Manual for full details https://www.mutiny.com/mutiny-support/Manual/.