Migrate your Trial Virtual Appliance to CentOS Appliance
If you have been trialling a mutiny system and have now purchased an appliance then follow these steps to transfer your config over to the new appliance.
The process is very straight forward and involves the following steps;
- Upgrade your trial appliance to the latest CentOS release. CentOSmutinyBundle-latest.tgz.gpg
- Take a new snapshot and download the backup to your PC.
- Start up your new appliance follow the guide here; Manual section 3
- Use the console to put the new appliance on the network with a temporary address.
- Shutdown your old virtual appliance.
- Web onto the new blank Mutiny appliance with email@example.com and "password"
- Upload your backup to your new appliance.
- Restore your backup (Please allow adequate time for this to complete wait at least 15 minutes before any reboot)
- Apply for a replacement licence, your existing licence will run for a further 7 days.
- Finally, turn back on weekly backups.
Appliance build and setup
Image download page
Licence request form
Appliance upgrade offer
Got a Question?